GacoDeck Polyester Reinforcing Tape
- UPC: 685055154443
- MPN: DK-Tape-4×120
- Brand: Gaco Western
- Manufacturer: Gaco Western
- Manufacturer’s Product Number: DK-Tape-4×120
Plywood joints, concrete construction joints, concrete cracks, and joints between metal, fiberglass or insulation, and combinations of the above substrates in roof, deck and wall specifications. The Gaco DeckTape can also be used for flashing at changes of plane; however, installation into inside corners requires special care.
APPLIED PRODUCT DATA
- 400 psi (2.76 MPa) Transverse
- 800 psi (5.52 MPa) Longitudinal
ASTM D-412-68, 60%
ASTM D-903-49, Same as that of Primer used.
None after 6 months at 150°F (66°C).
PACKAGED PRODUCT DATA
4 inches wide, 120 feet per roll.
5 Mils (.127mm)
Store in a cool, dry place.
- To begin taping, brush on a 5-6” wide stripe of GacoDeck coating, centering the stripe over joints or cracks. Work in small sections, as Latex coatings dry quickly.
- While coating is still wet, embed polyester tape smoothly into the coating. Brush another layer of coating over the tape, smoothing out any wrinkles.
- Allow the surface to dry. For a seamless finish, lightly sand the edges of the coated tape with medium grit sandpaper before applying the first coat of GacoDeck.