MasonrySaver Decorative Concrete Sealer
- UPC: 709057031011
- MPN: DEF-STP-CON
- Brand: Defy
- Item #: STP-CONC
- Manufacturer: Defy
- Manufacturer’s Product Number: DEF-STP-CON
MasonrySaver® Decorative Concrete Sealer is a non-yellowing acrylic polymer blend sealer formulated for use on properly cured stamped concrete surfaces.
Designed for use on both interior and exterior concrete, MasonrySaver® Decorative Concrete Sealer is suitable for use on a variety of surfaces where a durable gloss finish is d esired including concrete patios, driveways, sidewalks and even garage floors.
MasonrySaver® Decorative Concrete Sealer dust proofs concrete with a durable acrylic blend resin. On surfaces that have been previously stained using MasonrySaver® No-Rinse Concrete Etch, MasonrySaver® Decorative Concrete Sealer leaves an attractive, non-yellowing durable gloss finish that protects concrete from damage and color loss due to ultra-violet light, moisture and abrasion/wear.
- Water-based formula for easy application and rapid dry time
- Provides an attractive, gloss finish to masonry and concrete surfaces
- Protects masonry and concrete surfaces from color fade
- Seals concrete surfaces making them washable and easy to maintain
- Non-yellowing, clear finish
- Durable concrete protection with “hot tire” resistance
- Can be applied over previously treated surfaces with solvent-base sealer
d-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; padding: 0px; border: 0px initial initial;”>When MasonrySaver® Decorative Concrete Sealer begins to appear worn from the surface, a single coat of material may be applied once surface has been properly prepared. For surfaces that have been waxed, follow the waxing product’s label directions for maintaining the waxed surface. Avoid applying maintenance coat more frequently than every 18 – 24 months to avoid excessive build-up of material on surface. When build-up of product does become excessive, surface should be thoroughly stripped of product followed by application of two coats of material.
- Available Sizes: 1 and 5 gallon containers
- Coverage Rate: 100-150 sq. ft. per gallon on concrete
- Application Method: Pump sprayer, airless sprayer or roller (use short nap cover)
- Dry Time: 4-6 hours for foot traffic, 4 days for automobiles. Allow 48 hours before waxing.
- Cleanup: Soap and water
- VOC Content: Less than 50 g/l