- MPN: MMN
- Brand: Martin Mathys
- Manufacturer: Martin Mathys
- Manufacturer’s Product Number: MMN
Noxyde is a single-component, elastomeric acrylic coating system that provides unrivaled rust-proofing, corrosion, and waterproofing protection.
For detailed quotes/inquiries contact Sean Thompson 800 457 1332 or email email@example.com.
MAIN PROPERTIES : Waterproof – elastic (200 %) – impact resisting – free from lead. Excellent protection against rust, weather influences and many chemicals.
RECOMMENDED — USES: On iron, steel, special alloys, galvanised and metallised iron and steel, aluminium, copper, zinc, lead, etc. as rust prevention or waterproofing. Diluted with 25% water as an adhesion primer coat on slightly or non porous substrates such as glass, smooth bricks and concrete, ceramics, tiles, etc.
Benefits and Properties
- Noxyde is an outstanding rust preventive coating with exceptional adhesion to virtually any substrate.
- It is supplied ready to use and can be applied by brush, roller or airless spray.
- Noxyde is a water borne coating that dries to leave an extremely tough, flexible (200% elasticity).
- Rust preventative coating that is impermeable to water, and highly resistant to salt spray and polluting atmospheres.
- With powerful rust inhibiting pigments but no lead and no organic solvents there are no toxic or flammable vapors.
- Noxyde can be used for protection of virtually all metal work and is especially suitable for the protection of external cladding, roofs, steetwork, tank exteriors etc….
For ultra-rugged protection in aggressive environments, choose Noxyde Elastomeric Acrylic Coating. This heavy-duty, water-based formula provides one-coat coverage and flexible durability on new or minimally prepared steel, metals and concrete.
- Resists corrosion, rust and water—even in severe marine environments1; 10-year warranty2
- 200% elasticity—bridges small cracks, moves with structure, protects edges
- Performs like zinc/epoxy coatings without the need to abrasive-blast clean
- Single-component, self-priming, high-build; minimal surface prep required
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact; accepted for use in federally registered Canadian food facilities; low VOCs3
1Certified by The Coatings Research Institute, Belgium, for corrosivity class C5-M High per ISO Standard 12944
2Restrictions apply. Contact your Rust-Oleum representative for further information.
Off White, Beige Gray, Reseda Green, Gray Green, Brown, English Red, Blue Gray, White, Black, Blue, Moss Green, Green Gray